?

Log in

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Originally published at S. J. Chambers. You can comment here or there.

Strange Horizons annual fund drive ends tomorrow.

The Strange Horizons fund drive has been underway since August, and it ends tomorrow night.  I am thrilled to see we are almost at our goal–68% to be exact.  For those who have donated into that 68%, thank you!  For those of the potential remaining 32% still on the fence, perhaps I can persuade you.

I have been with Strange Horizons for almost three years, two as the senior editor of the Articles Department, and I can tell you that every dime donated by our readers goes straight into the content.  For every $20 donated, a poem is procured; for every $40 a column is collected; and for every $50 an article is acquired.  For more information on where the donations go, please read here.

Read the rest of this entry »

Latest Month

December 2011
S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Tags

Powered by LiveJournal.com